Our facility accepts all children regardless of race, nationality or creed, who may benefit from our program. The child must be two years nine months (and potty trained) by September of the year entering school and no older than six years. Children enrolling in our Terrific Two’s Program must be 2.0 years by September of school year, children wearing diapers and pulls ups are accepted.
In order to complete enrollment, the parents or legal guardian of the child must complete the following:
- Payment of yearly Enrollment Fee
- Current Immunizations Verification
- Completion of all forms required by State Licensing and M.M.P.P.
- Child must meet with Director prior to enrollment
Your child will be placed in a group based primarily on his/her age. We will also consider each child’s expressive language skills, social skills, length of attention span, and maturity level. Placement into an appropriate group is determined by the Director.
Sessions and Hours
- 3 Hour Classes – 8:30 am to 11:30 am 2 yr. olds
- 4 Hour Classes – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm 3, 4, & 5 yr. olds
- Traditional School Year (See calendar)
- Extended Time Options:
– Stay & Play 12:30pm to 2:30 pm on Wed $14. (T/Th students may attend)
- Summer Session – June 12 – July 12, 2018 T/W/Th 8:30-12:30. 3-4-5 yr. olds